Celebrate Kiss92’s 10th Anniversary with Scoot!
Celebrate Kiss92's 10th anniversary with Scoot!
Just like Kiss 92, Scoot turns 10!
This is no small feat for any airline – since our first inaugural flight from Singapore to Sydney, we’ve expanded our network from merely six to over 52 destinations today. (Due to prevailing travel restrictions, Scoot offers 54 destinations for booking as of September 2022. Our network presently encompasses 71 destinations across 15 countries and territories in Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Europe. The latest Scoot flight schedule can be viewed here.)
But while it’s our birthday, it’s YOUR party!
To celebrate, we’re giving you and a friend a return ticket to anywhere that Scoot flies for the WHOLE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER so that you can get back out there to travel more!
1. Share your holiday photos from the last 10 years and tell us why you would like to revisit that Scoot destination!
2. Tag us on Kiss92 on Facebook or Instagram and use the hashtags #kisses4scoot #kiss92flies.
3. Make sure your account is set to public.
Terms & Conditions
- Participant must be aged 18 years or above in order to be eligible for the Prize.
- Each winner is entitled to 02 x Economy “Fly” return tickets from Singapore to any destination and back, on Scoot-operated flights only. Interline or multi-city flights are not permitted (the “Prize”).
- The winning ticket includes the cost of air fare only. You will have to pay for all required airport/ government taxes, charges and carrier surcharge, as well as any and all ancillary products and services including, but not limited to, travel insurance, extra baggage, payment processing fees, etc.
- Winning letters/Tickets are strictly non-transferable, and will be void if bartered, exchanged, bought or sold. It can only be redeemed by and for the winners and their choice of an additional passenger. The winner has to be one of the two pax who is redeeming the FOC flights.
- Travel is subject to availability of seats for redemption and on a first-come-first-served basis. Seats available for redemption are limited and separate from seats available for commercial purchase, i.e. if a seat is available for a given flight on FlyScoot.com or our Call Centre, it may not necessarily be available for redemption. Seats are not available for redemption during blackout periods.
- Full terms and conditions will be listed on the redemption letter.